OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. (formerly: Dom Maklerski TMS Brokers S.A.) was registered by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000204776.
- OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. is subject to the supervision of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority on the basis of the permit of April 26, 2004 (KPWiG-4021-54-1 / 2004).
- Company headquarters: ul. Złota 59, 00-120 Warsaw
- Share capital: PLN 3,537.560 paid in full.
- Type of predominant activity - 66.12.Z
- NIP: 526-27-59-131
- REGON: 015715078
- LEI: 259400RAOM21WEVKS140
- GIIN: G7NWY7.00010.ME.616
- Trade Repository: Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A. (NDS)
- Gavin Bambury – Chairman of the Supervisory Board,
- Philip Holemans – Member of the Supervisory Board,
- Prof. Aleksander Chłopecki – Member of the Supervisory Board.
By completing the provision of art. 110w sec. 4 of the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments of July 29, 2005 (hereinafter: the Act), we hereby inform that all members of the Supervisory Board meet the requirements specified in art. 103 sec. 1-1h of the Act.
Date of approval of the adequacy assessment of the Supervisory Board Members by Shareholders:
- Gavin Bambury – 11/08/2023,
- Philip Holemans – 11/08/2023,
- Prof. Aleksander Chłopecki – 11/08/2023.
- Marcin Niewiadomski – President of the Management Board,
- Jan Jakub Zagórski – Vice President of the Management Board,
- Bartosz Osiński – Member of the Management Board,
- Anna Lotkowska-Szarecka – Member of the Management Board,
- Krzysztof Kryk – Member of the Management Board.
By completing the provision of art. 110w sec. 4 of the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments of July 29, 2005 (hereinafter: the Act), we hereby inform that all members of the Management Board meet the requirements specified in art. 103 sec. 1-1h of the Act.
Dates of approval of the adequacy assessment of the Management Board Members by the Supervisory Board:
- Marcin Niewiadomski – 11/07/2023,
- Jan Jakub Zagórski – 11/07/2023,
- Bartosz Osiński – 11/07/2023,
- Anna Lotkowska-Szarecka – 11/07/2023,
- Krzysztof Kryk – 29/12/2023.
Information policy of the OANDA TMS Brokers S.A.:
Information for shareholders in connection with the dematerialisation of shares:
The rules of corporate governance at OANDA TMS Brokers S.A.
OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. informs about the application of the "Corporate Governance Principles for Supervised Institutions" issued by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority attached to Resolution No. 218/2014 of 22 July 2014 (the "Principles"), through their implementation in the "Principles Corporate Governance of the OANDA TMS Brokers S.A." and other internal normative acts. The content of the Rules together with an indication of those that are not used by OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. and justification for the exclusion is included in the attachment
At OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. a Remuneration Committee was established in accordance with art. 110v, paragraph 8 of the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments.
Evaluation of the Supervisory Board regarding the use by the OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. Corporate Governance Principles
Amicable resolution of disputes
In the event of a dispute with consumers, OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. indicates the Financial Ombudsman as the appropriate entity for out-of-court resolution of disputes with consumers. Website of the Financial Ombudsman: https://rf.gov.pl/
UOKiK leaflet on amicable resolution of consumer disputes https://uokik.gov.pl/download.php?plik=18927
The www.tms.pl website contains information about products and services provided by OANDA TMS Brokers S.A.
The materials posted on the pages of this website do not constitute an offer of any services, they are given for information purposes only and should not be treated as a basis for investment decisions.
The materials published on the website are the result of analyzes carried out by OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. and, although they were prepared on the basis of reliable data sources, we do not guarantee the completeness, correctness and timeliness of the information and listings contained therein. OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. is not liable for inaccuracies, delays, errors, gaps and interruptions in data transmission that could occur during the use of the website and for any losses resulting from the occurrence of these factors. The user only bears the risk of using this website. OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. is not liable to users of the site and third parties for decisions made on the basis of recommendations, recommendations and suggestions contained in materials published on the website.
The pages of this website are available to users from around the world. Please be advised that the use of products and services presented on the site may be limited or prohibited to certain entities in the light of applicable local laws. Access to the pages of this website for entities subject to the indicated restrictions is prohibited.
The pages of this website may contain advertising materials regarding the services of other entities, in particular banners and links that redirect to their websites. OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. is not responsible for the services offered in this way by third parties, as well as for the content of any websites visited as a result of the use of these links or banners. The risk of using such websites lies solely with the user.
The financial data:
OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. declares that the company has the status of a large entrepreneur within the meaning of the provisions of the Polish Act of March 8, 2013 on counteracting excessive delays in commercial transactions (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 935, as amended).