VIP Package from TMS
What is the VIP Rebate promotion?
VIP Rebate is aimed at Clients who open a trading account with TMS Europe and generate certain transaction volume while buying and selling financial instruments via TMS Trader platform in accordance with terms and conditions outlined below.
Who can participate?
The Promotion may be entered into by any person who opened the trading account with TMS Europe, subject to the next sentence. Clients directed to TMS Europe by introducing broker are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Employees of TMS Europe or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Promoter or the Promotion or helping to set up the Promotion shall not be permitted to enter the Promotion. The ultimate decision to enter the Client into the Promotion lies with the Promoter.
How it works
- The Promotion will be active from 01/09/2016 to 31/12/2017. Closing date for entry will be the 24/12/2017. After this date, no further entries to the Promotion will be permitted.
- Each Client with opened trading account will be contacted via telephone by an employee of TMS Europe who will offer him the possibility to enter the Promotion. In order to enter, the Client needs to confirm either via telephone or using a pop-up check box available in the transactional system that he familiarized himself and accepts the terms of the Promotion. The Client effectively enters the Promotion as of the moment of confirmation of the above.
- Only one account per Client can be registered as participating in the Promotion.
- In order to receive a Rebate, the Client has to generate a monthly transaction Volume, understood as round-turn lots (i.e. settled, closed trades) in accordance with the following rules:
- If the Volume is greater than 50 lots, but below 200 lots, the monthly Rebate amounts to 10%
- If the Volume is greater than 200 lots, but below 500 lots, the Rebate amounts to 15%
- If the Volume is equal or greater than 500 lots, the Rebate amounts to 20%
- For the purposes of point 3 above, Rebate shall be understood as a modification of the standard trading conditions, expressed in percentage terms, calculated based on the standard spread or commission applicable to TMS Trader platform.
- The first month in which the Client is entitled to claim Rebate shall be the month of entering the Promotion, provided that all the requirements outlined in the present terms are satisfied.
- Rebate is calculated based on the Volume generated in the month in which Rebate is to be awarded. Rebate is awarded in EUR and credited to the Client’s account on the 10th day of the following month, at the latest.
- Rebate is independent of the financial result achieved by the Client
- Additionally, TMS Europe will add interest to every deposit over 20.000 EUR in the amount of either of the two:
- 0,5% for Clients who generate transaction Volume of at least 50 lots and more
- 0,25% for Clients who generate transaction Volume below 50 lots
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude the Client from participation in the Promotion if it considers that the Client is not eligible to participate, violates these terms or attempts to manipulate the rules of this Promotion
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms without prior notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event beyond the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the Promoter
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this Promotion
- The Client has the right to submit a complaint concerning the Promotion in accordance with the relevant provision on Placement and Examination of a Complaint in Terms of Business available at www.tmseurope.com/documents
- Promotion applies to TMS Trader platform
A request to enter the Promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms.
Promotion relates to trading on all financial instruments except Equity CFD’s, Indices Floting and ETF’s.
Read the full Terms of Business.