- Analyze ups and downs on the market and what others trade and how they trade. See what instruments gain or lose the most now.
- Trade along the trend or against others!
the Dom Maklerski TMS Brokers S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw, KRS number 204776. Our register files are kept by the District Court for the capital city Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, share capital 3 537 560 (paid up in full) PLN, NIP 526-275-91-31.How can you contact us?
Access to your personal data
2. Correction of your personal data
3. Deletion of your personal data
4. Limitation of processing of your personal data
5. Objection for processing of your personal data
You may submit a complaint to personal data protection authority. In Poland it is President of the Personal Data Protection Office https://www.uodo.gov.pl/enWhy do we need your data and for what purposes do we process it?
We process your personal data for the purpose of sending to you email marketing, sms and mms marketing, analysis if you read our marketing messages and which content do you like to read and what you do in the app. We may use it for purpose of setting up a demo account, serving you better content and provide interesting information.Are you obliged to submit to us your personal data?
It is voluntary, however if you shall not submit it, you shall not receive any marketing information from us.On what legal basis do we process your data?
1. Art. 6 ust. 1 ( f) GDPR, - a EU regulation.
2. If you give us consent for receiving marketing communication on your e-mail, phone, the legal basis shall be also art. 10 electronic services act and art. 172 telecommunication law ? Electronic services act
(Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219)
Art. 10 [Unsolicited commercial information]
1. It is prohibited to send unsolicited commercial information addressed to a designated recipient who is a natural person by means of electronic communication, in particular electronic mail.
2. Commercial information is considered as ordered, if the recipient has consented to receive such information, in particular he has made available to him an electronic address identifying him.
3. The action referred to in paragraph 1, constitutes an act of unfair competition within the meaning of the provisions of the Act referred to in art. 9 par. 3 point 1.
(Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907)
Art. 172. [Direct marketing and unsolicited communications]
1. The use of telecommunications terminal equipment and automated calling systems for the purpose of direct marketing is prohibited, unless the subscriber or end user has previously agreed.
2. The provision of para. 1 does not breach the prohibitions and restrictions on the transmission of unsolicited commercial information resulting from separate acts.
3. Using the means referred to in paragraph 1, for the purposes of direct marketing can not take place at the expense of the consumer.
Providers of tools facilitated for the purpose of
a. Analytics of our website and app,
c. dispatch of newsletters marketing,
2. Entities which host our website and process our data.
For the duration of marketing activity or until you withdraw your consent or until you submit objection for processing of your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, it shall not affect the lawfullnes of processing your personal data prior to such withdraw.Can you submit objection on processing of your personal data?
Yes. You are entitled to do so in two following situations:
1. In case of direct marketing – without need to submit any justification;
2. In case of legitimate purposes; such objection requires specific justification describing your needs.
Competition lasts for three weeks.
The contest starts on 19 XI 2018 and consists of 3 rounds:
The contest lasts until the end of day 9 XII 2018.
At the end of each round the first 50 places will be rewarded with points. First place will get 50 points, and consecutive places will get one point less. 50th place will be rewarded with 1 point. Next places will not be rewarded with points.
The general rank conststs of summed points from each round.
Contestant with the most points at the end of the contest will be rewarded with the main prize.
Every week, the contestant with the most points in the round, will recieve a cash prize of 500 euro
Furthermore, every contestant who finishes 2 out of 3 rounds in the black, while doing at least 10 transactions per round, will be rewarded with additional prize.
Apple, Google, G2A.com are in no way involved in contest, nor they are partners of the competition.Terms of contest »