1. The data controller of your personal data is Dom Maklerski TMS Brokers S.A. with its
seat in Warsaw, ul.
Złota 59, 00-120 Warsaw, NIP 526-275-91-31, for which the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw
in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register maintains registration files under
the number KRS 204776, share capital PLN 3 537 560 (paid in full). The Data Protection Officer appointed
by the data controller can be contacted by an e-mail: email@example.com or by
telephone No.: +48 22 27 66 200.
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to conclude and execute the agreement
educational service. Your personal data will also be processed in order to implement the legitimate
interests of the data controller, such as making necessary settlements and pursuing claims arising from
the concluded agreement, security, anti-fraud or direct marketing of the data controller.
Data processing for purposes other than the above may take place: (i) based on obtaining additional
consent, (ii) on the basis of applicable law, or (iii) when it is consistent with the purpose for which
the personal data was originally collected (art. 6 par. 4 of EP and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of
27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on
the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: "GDPR").
3. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
4. You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete
it, and the right to
limit data processing. To the extent that the processing is necessary for the
implementation of the
agreement of information and educational service to which you are party or to take action on your
request prior to its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) you also have the right to
data. If you believe that your data is being processed contrary to legal requirements, you
can file a
complaint with the competent supervisory authority with the President of the Office for Personal Data
Protection in Poland.
5. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion of the agreement of
information and educational service.
6. Your personal data can be transferred to the following categories of entities:
companies from the
capital group to which the data controller belongs, couriers, postal operators, supervisory
financial information authorities, entities managing investment funds, suppliers of tools,
platforms for sending commercial information by means of electronic communication, legal
entities providing servers and storing data.
7. In the case of transferring personal data to third countries, i.e. to recipients established outside
European Economic Area or Switzerland, in countries that according to the European Commission do not
provide sufficient data protection (third countries that do not provide an adequate level of
protection), the data controller transfers them using mechanisms in accordance with applicable law,
which include, among others EU “Standard Contractual Clauses".
8. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the agreement of information and
service, as well as after its termination, until the limitation period for claims arising
provisions. To the extent that the data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data
controller, the data will be processed for the time necessary for its implementation, but no longer than
until the opposition is considered justified by your special situation, and where the legitimate
interest is direct marketing of the data controller - until you express your objection.
9. To the extent that the data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing of the data controller,
you have the right to object to the processing of data which does not require justification. If the
processing is based on other legitimate interests of the data controller, exercising your right of
objection requires justifying your special situation.
10. The data controller will not apply to you automated decision-making.
Trade online »
Deposit funds »
My account »
Market news »