Your Trusted Broker: Secure, Regulated.
Expect More From Your Broker
TMS ensures full negative balance protection. Investors who possess losing positions don’t enter into a negative balance. This applies also to cases of non-expected price gaps or flash crashes.
Trade global markets with the highest-quality execution and excellent customer support.
Ongoing market analysis, recommendations and daily trading signals for all major financial instruments.
No.1 Forex Platform 2015, FX Week Short-Term Ranking 2015, Bloomberg FX Forecast Accuracy Ranking 2015, Best Central Europe FX Broker 2011 - World Finance.
TMS Offer awarded for Transparency by FxCuffs 2018
TMS Trader again chosen as the best investment platform in Poland.
Our TMS Trader investment platform chosen as number 1 in Poland
Leaders in Bloomberg FX Forecast Ranking.
Launch of TMS NonStop, the innovative information service.
TMS Brokers awarded as Best Forex Broker Central Europe by The World Finance.
TMS Brokers awarded as Best Forex Broker Central and Eastern Europe by The World Finance.
TMS Brokers ranked as the leader in foreign exchange forecasts by the prestigious weekly FX Week. TMS Trader brand, website and platform launched.
Brokerage license obtained from the PFSA Securities and Exchange Commission. TMS Brokers SA brokerage house established.
Launch of FX Info currency portal Launch of TMS Dealing Room site
Company inauguration, PMPE Treasury Management is established
TMS Brokers Milestones
Clients from all over the world trust us!
TMS Brokers participates in the Investor Compensation Scheme run by Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A. (National Depository for Securities), the purpose of which is to collect cash for the withdrawals up to the amount specified in the Polish Act on Trading in Financial Instruments. The Investor Compensation Scheme ensures protection of the investors' assets in the following cases:
declaration of bankruptcy or opening restructuring proceedings of the brokerage house or final dismissal of the application for bankruptcy due to the fact that the assets of this brokerage house are not enough or are only sufficient to cover the costs of the proceedings, or stating by the PFSA that a brokerage house is unable, for reasons closely associated with the financial situation, to fulfill its obligations arising from investors' claims and it is not possible to execute them in the near future.
The Investor Compensation Scheme secures the payment of the Client's funds reduced by the brokerage house's receivables from the Customer for provided services up to the equivalent of EUR 3,000 - 100% of the funds covered by the Investor Compensation Scheme and 90% of the surplus over this amount, with the upper limit of funds covered by the Investor Compensation Scheme is EUR 22,000. A detailed description of the principles of the clients' assets protection guaranteed by the Investor Compensation Scheme can be found in the Act and at www.kdpw.pl.
The scope of activities carried out by Dom Maklerski TMS Brokers S.A. based on the following licenses:
- Acceptance and transfer of orders to acquire or dispose financial instruments (Article 69 (2) (1)) - based on the authorization of the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission dated 26 April 2004, notification dated June 7, 2004 and extension dated October 29, 2009.
- Execution of orders to acquire or dispose financial instruments for the account of the principal (Article 69 (2) (2)) - based on the notification dated March 17, 2009.
- Acquisition or disposal ot the broker's account of financial instruments (Article 69 (2) (3))
- based on the notification dated October 17, 2008.
- Investment advisory (Article 69 (2) (5)) - based on the notification dated 7 June 2004, notifications of November 3, 2006 and of July 10, 2009.
- Safekeeping or registration of financial instruments, including keeping securities accounts and cash accounts (Article 69 (4) (1)) - based on the notification dated June 7, 2004.
- Advancing loans to finance transactions in one or more broker-traded financial instruments, if the transaction is effected through the intermediation of the investment firm advancing the loan (Article 69 (4) (2) - based on the notification dated June 7, 2004.
- Preparation of investment analysis, financial analysis and other general recommendations regarding transactions in financial instruments (Article 69 (2) (6)) - on the basis of the decision of December 20, 2010.
- Performing activities referred to in Article 69 (2) (6), whose subject matter are the derivatives base instruments indicated in art. 2 point 1 point 2 lit. d-f and i, if these activities are related to brokerage activities (Article 69 (2) (8)) on the basis of the decision of 20 December 2010.
- Performing activities specified in Article 69 (4) (5) of the Act of 29 July 2005 on Trading in Financial Instruments (hereinafter 'the Act'), ie performing activities consisting in currency exchange related to brokerage activities based on a decision of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority of July 5, 2011.
- Portfolio management, consisting of one or more financial instruments, based on Article 69 (2) (4) of the Act based on the decision of March 8, 2016.
Pursuant to the decision of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority of January 19, 2016, the company started its activity as a national payment institution from January 17, 2017.
In a situation when as a result of closing all open positions by TMS Brokers, a negative balance on the Client's Cash Account occurred and at the same time the Client does not have sufficient assets accumulated on other Cash Accounts in TMS Brokers, TMS Brokers, after deducting funds from other Cash Accounts, adjustments to closing transaction rates so that the balance on the cash account is 0 (zero).
Head of International Development of TMS Brokers
Jan Jakub Zagórski
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President of the Management Board
Director of the Department of Trading, Member of the Board
Member of the Board
We offer full local language support. Please contact the corresponding office.
International / Poland: +48 222 766 200
Lithuania: +370 5 203 4495
Latvia: +371 66 334 410
Russia: +371 66 334 410
Spain: +34 911 12 00 29