OANDA TMS Brokers
Your Trusted Broker: Secure, Regulated.
The TMS brand was created over 20 years ago to support clients investing on global financial markets, providing them with experienced advisors, reliable education and innovative tools.
An experienced Polish broker
Protection of your funds
Dom Maklerski OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. subject to the supervision of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority and participates in the compensation system operated by the National Depository for Securities S.A. Read the full adjustment.
Our awards are confirmed by numerous awards
According to Invest Cuffs, the Analyst of the Year 2019 title was awarded to Bartosz Sawicki.
FXCUFFS award for the transparency of the offer.
Bloomberg Award in the forecast accuracy ranking of Q1 2019 EUR / PLN pairs.
Puls Biznesu Award - Commodities Analyst Ranking.
We provide substantive support
Every day we give our clients current market analyzes, recommendations and investment signals for all key financial instruments. Thanks to constant support, Clients can perform thousands of transactions on platforms as well as in the application for mobile trading OANDA TMS Brokers. The application gives Clients a wide range of options, such as: market sentiment, market watch, macroeconomic calendar, research content or webinars.
Our platforms provide clients with access to thousands of products, including currencies, contracts for indices, commodities and stock contracts from major world exchanges. Investing in global markets - immediate execution of orders - the highest quality customer service is our priority.
OANDA TMS Brokers' Milestones
- The company wins the Broker CFD of the Year 2021 statuette on Invest Cuffs
- TMS extends its offer to cryptocurrencies: it increases the number of instruments, allows to trade 7 days a week and reduces the margin on the spread
- OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. extends the offer to US stocks without commission
- OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. launches the TMS Kantor Komfort service
- OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. became part of OANDA Global Corporation
- OANDA appoints Marcin Niewiadomski as Head of Europe
- OANDA TMS Brokers allows you to trade WSE (GPW) shares
- OANDA TMS Brokers analysts become the leaders of EUR / PLN forecasts in the ranking of the 12th edition of the "Rzeczpospolita" and "Parkiet" competition
- OANDA TMS Brokers analysts become the leaders of the EUR / PLN forecasts in the global Reuters ranking
- OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. becomes part of OANDA Global Corporation
- OANDA TMS Brokers becomes the best Forex Broker of the Year according to Invest Cuffs 2020
- TMS takes over forex activities from Noble Securities
- Head of the TMS Analysis Department Bartosz Sawicki wins the title of Analyst of the Year 2019 at Invest Cuffs
- OANDA TMS Brokers experts lead the global Bloomberg ranking. They proved to be the best in terms of forecasts related to the EUR/PLN currency pair
- OANDA TMS Brokers investment portfolios rated the best in the Parkiet ranking 2018. OANDA TMS Brokers won in two categories
- Launch of the OANDA TMS Brokers mobile application
- OANDA TMS Brokers introduces negative balance protection up to EUR 20,000 (October 2, 2017)
- OANDA TMS Brokers is the first broker in Poland to launch a spread monitoring tool (November 9, 2017)
- The TMS Trader trading platform again recognised as the best in Poland by Money.pl
- OANDA TMS Brokers launches its asset management service on March 8
- OANDA TMS Brokers launches the TMS Exchange service on October 3rd
- OANDA TMS Brokers ranks first in the Bloomberg FX Forecast Ranking
- OANDA TMS Brokers wins the FX-Week award and wins the 2015 currency forecast accuracy ranking
- OANDA TMS Trader trading platform voted number 1 in Poland according to Money.pl
- OANDA TMS Brokers receives the 'FX Week Award: Best Retail Platform' by TMS Direct trading platform
- Marcin Niewiadomski becomes President of the Management Board Introduction of CFDs on foreign equities on GO4X and TMS Connect platforms
- TMS Pro receives the 'FX Week Award: Best Retail Platform'
- Introduction of new financial instruments on the TMS Direct platform
- OANDA TMS Brokers receives the prestigious World Finance Best Forex Broker Central Europe title
- Debut on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (NewConnect market)
- OANDA TMS Brokers ranked the leader in currency forecasts by Puls Biznesu
OANDA TMS Brokers wins World Finance’s Best FX Broker Central Eastern Europe title.
OANDA TMS Brokers rated number one in currency forecasts by the prestigious FX Week. Introduction of the brand, website and GO4X platform.
OANDA TMS Brokers licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission to conduct brokerage activities. Establishment of OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. brokerage house
Launch of the FX Info currency portal and the TMS Dealing Room information and advisory service.
Start of operations in Poland. PMPE Treasury Management is created.
OANDA TMS Brokers participates in the Investor Compensation Scheme run by Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A. (National Depository for Securities), the purpose of which is to collect cash for the withdrawals up to the amount specified in the Polish Act on Trading in Financial Instruments. The Investor Compensation Scheme ensures protection of the investors' assets in the following cases:
declaration of bankruptcy or opening restructuring proceedings of the brokerage house or final dismissal of the application for bankruptcy due to the fact that the assets of this brokerage house are not enough or are only sufficient to cover the costs of the proceedings, or stating by the PFSA that a brokerage house is unable, for reasons closely associated with the financial situation, to fulfill its obligations arising from investors' claims and it is not possible to execute them in the near future.
The Investor Compensation Scheme secures the payment of the Client's funds reduced by the brokerage house's receivables from the Customer for provided services up to the equivalent of EUR 3,000 - 100% of the funds covered by the Investor Compensation Scheme and 90% of the surplus over this amount, with the upper limit of funds covered by the Investor Compensation Scheme is EUR 22,000. A detailed description of the principles of the clients' assets protection guaranteed by the Investor Compensation Scheme can be found in the Act and at www.kdpw.pl.
The scope of activities carried out by Dom Maklerski OANDA TMS Brokers S.A. based on the following licenses:
- Acceptance and transfer of orders to acquire or dispose financial instruments (Article 69 (2) (1)) - based on the authorization of the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission dated 26 April 2004, notification dated June 7, 2004 and extension dated October 29, 2009.
- Execution of orders to acquire or dispose financial instruments for the account of the principal (Article 69 (2) (2)) - based on the notification dated March 17, 2009.
- Acquisition or disposal ot the broker's account of financial instruments (Article 69 (2) (3))
- based on the notification dated October 17, 2008.
- Investment advisory (Article 69 (2) (5)) - based on the notification dated 7 June 2004, notifications of November 3, 2006 and of July 10, 2009.
- Safekeeping or registration of financial instruments, including keeping securities accounts and cash accounts (Article 69 (4) (1)) - based on the notification dated June 7, 2004.
- Advancing loans to finance transactions in one or more broker-traded financial instruments, if the transaction is effected through the intermediation of the investment firm advancing the loan (Article 69 (4) (2) - based on the notification dated June 7, 2004.
- Preparation of investment analysis, financial analysis and other general recommendations regarding transactions in financial instruments (Article 69 (2) (6)) - on the basis of the decision of December 20, 2010.
- Performing activities referred to in Article 69 (2) (6), whose subject matter are the derivatives base instruments indicated in art. 2 point 1 point 2 lit. d-f and i, if these activities are related to brokerage activities (Article 69 (2) (8)) on the basis of the decision of 20 December 2010.
- Performing activities specified in Article 69 (4) (5) of the Act of 29 July 2005 on Trading in Financial Instruments (hereinafter 'the Act'), ie performing activities consisting in currency exchange related to brokerage activities based on a decision of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority of July 5, 2011.
- Portfolio management, consisting of one or more financial instruments, based on Article 69 (2) (4) of the Act based on the decision of March 8, 2016.
Pursuant to the decision of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority of January 19, 2016, the company started its activity as a national payment institution from January 17, 2017.
In a situation when as a result of closing all open positions by OANDA TMS Brokers, a negative balance on the Client's Cash Account occurred and at the same time the Client does not have sufficient assets accumulated on other Cash Accounts in OANDA TMS Brokers, OANDA TMS Brokers, after deducting funds from other Cash Accounts, adjustments to closing transaction rates so that the balance on the cash account is 0 (zero).
Head of International Development of OANDA TMS Brokers
Jan Jakub Zagórski
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President of the Management Board
Member of the Board
We offer full local language support. Please contact the corresponding office.
International / Poland: +48 222 766 200
Lithuania: +370 5 203 4495
Latvia: +371 66 334 410
Spain: +34 911 12 00 29
Czech Republic: +420 296 842 440
Information on the principles of personal data processing for Clients using brokerage services provided by Dom Maklerski OANDA TMS Brokers S.A.
Considering the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: "GDPR"), we would like to inform you about the rules for processing your personal data.
The Data Controller of personal data is Dom Maklerski OANDA TMS Brokers Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Złota 59, 00-120 Warsaw, entered into the business register under KRS number 0000204776 (hereafter: "OANDA TMS Brokers" or "Data Controller").
OANDA TMS Brokers has appointed a Data Protection Officer (Mr. Jan Nowaczyk).
In matters regarding the processing of personal data by the Data Controller, including the exercise of the rights, please contact us as follows:
OANDA TMS Brokers processes personal data in accordance with the Privacy Policies available on the website (below links).
The Privacy Policies contains, inter alia, information regarding the exercising data subjects rights in the field of personal data processing.
GDPR files and links:
We care for investor education
TMS NonStop - recommendations and 100 news daily from award-winning analysts
Training: online investment workshops led by market experts
Blog: information from the world of markets and company news
Video channel: announcements, training, investment opportunities